1. By using the Apoyou Passport Card you agree to abide by the terms and conditions of the Apoyou Passport Loyalty Program Card.
2. The Apoyou Passport Loyalty Program Card is not transferrable and is issued to an individual for their sole use of their Life time.
3. Your Apoyou Passport Loyalty Program Card can be used across all the states of India with the affiliated members and the vendors for their services or products.
4. To redeem benefits under the Apoyou Passport Loyalty Program Card you must present your Apoyou Passport Card at the time of the transaction. Alongside with your own id proof.
5. Your Apoyou Passport Loyalty Program Card can be redeemed and used to fund a purchase but may not be used in conjunction with any other offer or discount available with the affiliations.
6. Participating outlets or affiliated member or Apoyou Passport vendors may be subjected to be added or deleted in the future and customer card holders will be notified via either our Apoyou Passport Loyalty Program Card email or website.
7. Apoyou Passport Card members will be offered special product deals by Apoyou Passport Loyalty Program Card email campaigns.
8. To replace a lost or stolen card please phone the org, on +91-900 300 8000 and speak to the Business Development Manager.
9. Apoyou Passport Loyalty Program Card at its sole discretion reserves the right to terminate a Apoyou Passport Loyalty Program Card if mis-use of the card or operating the card in a manner which is deemed as a breach of the Terms and Conditions.
10. A member whose card and account is terminated will forfeit all benefits of the program.
11. The Apoyou Passport Loyalty Program Card may deduct from the balance in a members account any benefits credited in error and any benefits relating to a purchase which is cancelled or reversed or where a refund is given.
12. The Apoyou Passport Loyalty Program Card may make changes at any time without prior notice to members to the terms and conditions and the schedule. The Apoyou Passport Loyalty Program Card will attempt to notify members of any changes but shall not be liable in any way for failure to do so.
13. The Apoyou Passport Loyalty Program Card may collect information about members including information contained in the application form and information as to transactions resulting in credits which will be held in the membership data base. The membership data base contains the member information such as name, email, address, telephone number, date of birth and post code.
14. Services of Apoyou Passport card will be considered as expired, if there is no usage/activation of the card for a period of over 180 days.
15. Any discounts or offers provided by Apoyou Passport vendor or affiliated member are subject to change without due notice to the card holder.
16. It is further accepted by the card holder that for the very same billing, the Apoyou Passport card shall not be used more than one time.
17. It is the sole discretion of the Apoyou Passport loyalty programme card to upgrade its pricing without prior notice to its subcribers.